Student says I'm done

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 18:27:03 PDT

Krista,
What if a student says "I'm done".. and you look at their art and you tell
them more things can be done.. hoping the student would take the hint.. that
he/she is way ahead of everybody and didn't really try. After giving tips
and ideas to the students work the student still refused to do more work.
This happened many times over with my middle level students.. just curious
as to how you would handle this situation..
Wayne S