keeping entertained

---------

From: krista hagan (khagan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 14:48:49 PDT

My kids (middle school) love when I do Madlibs with them while they are
working on one of those "quiet" projects.
I have two of the huge books of Madlibs, (can get them at Borders for
like, $5.99) and just keep going through. They especially love the ones
where they have to "name a person in the room"- they love when they end
up in a madlib.
Hey, aren't I doing interdisciplinary work right there? He-he
-Krista

---