Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Looking for primary school software

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 11:59:25 PDT

Hi, Barbara,
If you are using a pc, try out KidPad ( ). It's
free :-) There was a discussion on KidPad in TAPPED IN last month and it
looks like fun!

Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN

Subject: Looking for primary school software
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 16:31:26 EDT

I have been asked to (tutor)instruct the use of the computer for several
children that will begin first grade in the fall. Since most of my art
teaching experience is in the middle school, can anyone recommend
suited for the primary child. I'm not really looking for games but for
programs that support the arts in the classroom.
Thanks in advance.