How to folder/portfolio

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 09:36:37 PDT

Hey everyone,

Getting ready for the coming year and was wanted to begin the year with having the students construct a folder/portfolio that will hold their work. The purpose of the portfolio is to hold their work after it is complete, use as a record of how they have progressed, and when we are have done messy projects like oil pastels or charcoal they can turn their work inside the portfolio so to not mess up other students work. My students will be beginning art students at the high school level.

Now my question is to how to construct this folder/portfolio in an inexpensive way and how others use portfolio in their classes? I tried the archives but couldn't locate much information.

Almost time to go back! Waaaahoooo!

Blessings,
JoeGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---