Re: "Why don't you help me?"

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 08:44:19 PDT

I'm sure anxious for you to find out and tell me!"... I have a couple of
students that would respond with "your the teacher you are suppose to know"
and will go home to tell their parents.. "the teacher didn't know." I will
recieve either a call from the parents or will be asked about this incident
at parent teacher conferences.
Wayne S