Re: Looking for primary school software

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 05:56:22 PDT

Hi Barbara, I have used Tomie de Paolo.s CD Rom about is wanting to be an
artist.
My mind is going blank on the title right now. It is a story, but there are
places where the students can do their own creating using computer chalk,
etc. Also I got one from Disney that has more tools to use. I found both of
these at TJ Maxx
cheap! I also purchased a castle creator, but it doesn't work on my student
computer- except as a S...l...o...w...program, making it too frustrating to
use. I'm not sure if this is what you meant. The other idea would be to
create web quests for them, if you get a chance. Then you can have in it
whatever you want them to learn. You might search for appropriate webquests
on Bernie Dodges sites, or type in elementary art webquests into google and
see what comes up.
Betsy
PS, there are some other sites too, that I just thought of- here is one that
might be useable for you.

http://www.kaboose.com/cgi-bin/games.pl?gc=painting