thanks michelle and others

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 04:13:22 PDT

I appreciate the nickname Michelle, and I want to also
let you guys know that I didn't intend the "keeping
entertained" thing to be taken so seriously. We are
not talking about an entire class period, at least I
wasn't, I just meant a few minutes here and there when
no one needs me. Amen to Bunki- sometimes I wish we
could have these discussions face to face so we could
hear the tones in everyone's voices. It would
eliminate alot of misunderstanding.
By the way, the paper mache bird was for a class
example, and I started it two months ago, and its only
halfway finished (but so cool!)

Jayna