Re: "keeping entertained..."

---------

LMiller435_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 20:00:31 PDT

In a message dated 07/14/2002 2:46:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us writes:

> . It's an "attitude" I shared with someone who was mumbling about having to
> put the cores back into the Prang colored pencils. Instead of getting
> pissed and grumbling, treat it as a "fun thing to do". Everything goes down

I didn't mean to grumble. I wrote back to you off list, but AOL said you
didn't exist. As a matter of fact I have been gluing them back in, just as
you do.

What I'm grumbling at, now is being in school in 90 degree heat.

Leslie in Framingham, MA

---