Re: Thanks for the advice on the job!

---------

From: Donald C. Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 19:47:11 PDT

Yolanda, I enjoyed your message and I believe you have a point, but now how
do we go about this noble task? I always get "poo-pooed" when I try to
defend my profession. It seems to be the "way of the world". Please, I'm
interested in any suggestions that you might have... do tell.

With much sobriety,

Idus