tissue paper

---------

From: Jackie Aust (ja1997_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 17:05:22 PDT

I have come in contact with soooooo much colored tissue paper.
I was thinking about a lesson in painting using the tissue paper
as the paint. Has anyone every worked with tissue in this way
and if so, would you mind sharing your lesson, what you worked
on as a base surface, and how you applied the tissue.

"You can't climb uphill by thinking downhill thoughts."

unknown

"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of
things, but their inward significance." ~ Aristotle

Jackie Aust

Director of Visual Art (K-12)
 Fine Arts Department Head-Bryan High
3401 East 29th Street