Re: "keeping entertained..."

---------

From: Donald C. Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 14:09:35 PDT

Susan, I don't think you've missed a thing! I think you are amazing to handle different projects each forty minutes. I struggle sometimes with the same project for 55 minutes back to back (Junior High) and it is all I can do to keep up with their requests! I do know that I think it is valuable, if you can do it, to float around a bit aimlessly, because I can usually give so much positive reinforcement when I drift around. I think this is just as important as teaching and answering questions! I have two Junior High classes and two High School classes per day and I find that each group keeps me darn challenged and awfully busy! But, if we don't work on confidence, we can lose a lot of creative input from our students.

Idus