Re: "keeping entertained..."

---------

From: Donald C. Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 13:45:29 PDT

Jude, I know what you mean about cleaning-up. I, too, am a packrat...even
though I always have what I need... I have a lot of stuff! No sooner do you
drag-something-out to organize, clean and straighten, than a student or
disaster interrupts you. Before you know it the next class is upon you and
you can't find the roll book for the mess!!! So, I usually know better than
to clean while the kids are present. I always seem to be a victim of the
students interruptions... therefore, I end-up just paying attention to them
and their needs, which is, after all, what they pay me so little to do.

With much empathy,

Idus