Re: "keeping entertained..."

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 13:12:24 PDT

> How would I find time to do my
>own
>work...and keeping entertained- ha- are you kidding? How about you
>elementary school teachers- do you find time to do your own work to
>"keep
>entertained"?
Absolutely no time to do my 'own work'...Even when my kids are at their best and focused...I walk around and touch base with them...answering questions, monitoring behavior...you all know the story. Once in a great while, I might read to them, for example, I pick one book per grade level and may read a chapter every few weeks...it usually takes the whole year to finish the book. They enjoy that. I can't imagine working on my own art work...
Jan in Miami
  ArtsEdNet Talk digest <artsednet@lists.getty.edu> wrote: ARTSEDNET Digest for Saturday, July 13, 2002.

1. RE: Seeking advice about a teaching opportunity.
2. RE: Seeking advice about a teaching opportunity.
3. Re: Prang col. pencils...
4. Re: Prang col. pencils...
5. "keeping entertained..."
6. Re: "keeping entertained..."
7. Re: "keeping entertained..."
8. Re: "keeping entertained..."
9. Re: "keeping entertained..."
10. Re: Seeking advice about a teaching opportunity.
11. Re: "keeping entertained..."
12. Re: "keeping entertained..."
13. Re: "keeping entertained..."
14. Re: "keeping entertained..."
15. Re: Seeking advice about a teaching opportunity.
16. Re: "keeping entertained..."
17. Re: Fwd: Re: "keeping entertained..."
18. Re: "keeping entertained..."
19. Re: "keeping entertained..."
20. Re: "keeping entertained..."
21. Re: "keeping entertained..."

Subject: RE: Seeking advice about a teaching opportunity.
From: "Alix E. Peshette"
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 00:12:19 -0700

Hi Bunki,
Your responses to Y.R. Brown were hilarious and unfortunately all too true
in all too many schools!!
Thanks for the laugh!
-Alix