Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

bottle power.....

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 12:29:07 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

How 'bout a new thread?

I've been collecting those little glass bottles which hold the "Mocha
Frappuccino lowfat" Starbucks Coffee...yummy!. They are about 6-7" high,
glass, with a wide-mouth (for wide-mouthers like me) metal lid.

W-H-A-T can I creatively use them for? I know they can come in handy for
something. I thought I would have had it figured out by now but the
inspiration hasn't struck yet. I've got 20 so far but I didn't save all the
lids (which was dumb). Any unique ideas out there from you all? All I can
come up with is to stick flowers in for individual "still-life" drawings or
to store liquid in. Help. Toodles....Bunki