Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: "keeping entertained..."

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 12:12:40 PDT

Ditto to Susan on Long Island,
I teach art at the middle and high school level-
I barely have enough time to catch a breath of fresh air. My students are in my face the minute I walk into the school and open my door to the class room. Through the course of the day I am constantly working with my students (makes the day go faster) and helping to put out fires
Wayne S