Re: "keeping entertained..."

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 16:05:45 PDT

on 7/14/02 12:01 PM, ARTNSOUL12@aol.com at ARTNSOUL12@aol.com wrote:

Keeping entertained?!!? WORK ON MY OWN ARTWORK during classes!!?!!? Is this
thread a joke, or do only middle school and high school teachers sharing
that luxury?

i think it started as a joke, susan. but it has been rather revealing. my
experience parallels yours. i don't even HAVE a desk in my room. it was
taking up space i needed for other things. i sit with the kids on the rare
occasions that i have time to sit. perhaps "keeping entertained" is the
wrong phrase to use?

linda in michigan

---