Re: "keeping entertained..."

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 19:29:23 PDT

This reminds me of our first fire drill this year - I had my middle school
students and we were working with clay. The bell went off and I told them
they had to walk the way I was demonstrating (hands held high so as not to
touch anything). I turned around and saw all of my students with their hands
held palm up, shoulder high, and the hips were being swung in a very
exaggerated manner. I laughed and asked them if that was how I really
looked! *L*
~Michal

> I'm liking this thread, too and when I read Bunki's comment about the fire
> drill, it reminded me that I got our AP to tell me when we will have fire
> drills, because they mounted a strobe light in the darkroom which goes off
> with the alarm-so I asked to be given a heads up-also so that I could kind
> of monitor what's going on at that time.

---