Re: "keeping entertained..."

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 19:23:03 PDT

It never fails tho - just when I have all my little darlins workin away and getting totally involved in their projects then here comes the administrator with his little clipboard ready to give me my evaluation. And of course he wants to see me teaching and not doing clerical work. He has no idea that the level of involvement doesn't just happen! :-)
~Michal

---