Re: "keeping entertained..."

---------

From: Jude & Frank Grochowski (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 13:28:39 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bunki Kramer" <bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us
> Having MY hands in goo is the perfect time for a student's
> "watch me fall out of my chair" demo or the surprise fire drill.

I'm liking this thread, too and when I read Bunki's comment about the fire
drill, it reminded me that I got our AP to tell me when we will have fire
drills, because they mounted a strobe light in the darkroom which goes off
with the alarm-so I asked to be given a heads up-also so that I could kind
of monitor what's going on at that time. But I emphasized their paper being
fogged....our drills are usually around the last 5-10 minutes of an hour, so
they can ring a bell and send them on to the next class (real effective) but
at least I usually get my heads up.
    I tend to sort my desk & cabinets-but I'm such a packrat, this task
really has some diminishing returns!
Jude

---