Prang col. pencils...

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 19:49:47 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

From: LMiller435@aol.com
I got the fat Prang colored pencils, this year. They have fabulous colors,
the kids liked using them, but they all slip out of the wood. The kids think
they invented something, but I really resent spending the money.
Leslie in Framingham ---

Hi Leslie. As much as I like these pencils, I DID get one batch that had
some "sliders"...as we called them. Instead of sending them back as has been
suggested by Judy Nagel some months ago on this listserv, I just added some
Elmer's and pushed them back in with no problem. Even with energetic
cores/fillers/whatever, my kids liked them better. It also kept me
entertained while they worked. Toodles.....Bunki

---