Re: colored pencils

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 03:54:38 PDT

on 7/13/02 3:08 AM, Deborah Gilbert at dngart1@earthlink.net wrote:

> I'm curious about why
> the kids should never put colored pencils in the grindy sharpeners.

i have always sharpened my prismacolors in the "grindy sharpener" because i
do it carefully. when the kids do it the pencils come out in shreds. thanks
to the member who gave me a clue about the little metal sharpeners and
yogurt cups! one less annoying little task for me to do.

linda in michigan

---