Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: colored pencils-my two cents-make that $.04

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 09:59:11 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

> With
> all the talk about colored pencils I couldn't help but chime in and tell
> you of my new love: Prang 6mm (core)colored pencils.

> What a geeky art-teacher. I hope there are others of you that are so
> easily > Rx

Hi Rx...alias geeky art-teacher. I'm re-chiming in with you. As a former
lover of the Prismacolors, I've been a proponent of these 6mm Prangs for
over two years when "I" discovered them at Washington, D.C.'s NAEA
convention. My kids also prefer these Prangs when given a choice between
Prismacolors and big Prangs. I like the fact that you can sharpen these
suckers better than the softer Berols and they last WAY ALL
year.....and cover pretty dang close to Prismas. I extol them whenever
possible on this listserv with my never-ending rosebud mouth.