Re: coffeemate containers

---------

From: David Wuerffel (wuerfeld_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 08:14:38 PDT

You could wrap them in multiple layers of newspaper and loosely tape them
together. You won't get quite as nice a silhouette as the container, but it
won't be straight ike a cardboard tube. Then you culd use the base as a
clay armature, too. It would also be a great form to make a very simple two
piece clay mold from. molds from. There is a book by Lark that explains
simple moldmaking is ou aren't familiar with this process.
Jayne