Re: saving gif. to jpeg....thanks

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 20:45:42 PDT

One thing that can hang up saving to the file forma that you want to use
in Photoshop can be as simple as having an image that is in layers. If
you are ever working on an image and adding type, or cut and paste, you
are building layers. If you try to save it, it will only save as a PSD,
which is a huge file with layers. If this happens, go to the
"Layers" menu at the top, open the submenu and click on "flatten image" if
it is not flattened. If you don't want to flatten it because you want to
continue working with the layers, but you still want to have an image to
send out as something other than PSD, make a duplicate and flatten that.
My brain is SO fried....I was designing jewelry in photoshop today for
about 15 hours!!!!!!!! Way too long, but I am leaving on a trip and want
to get my jewelry into the gallery before I go in two weeks. I have many
more etches to do before I can do that. Gosh summer is addictive.

---