Re: saving gif. to jpeg....thanks

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 20:17:36 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>> Here we go again! I'm using Photoshop Elements but when I go to save, only
>> the gif. file comes up...the jpeg file won't "highlight" to save in. I've
>> tried so many things...it just won't work. I've tried "save as", etc...nada.
>> Toodles.....Bunki
>
> Bunki,
> Did you try file export?
> That's what I found worked for me on G3 Mac from several different programs
> including Photo Delux, Photoshop LE.
> Hope this helps
> Gelato
************

Well...it seems I lied. I don't have Photoshop Elements, I have Photoshop LE
which came with the school scanner. I THOUGHT I had tried exporting the file
and tried to change it then. I don't remember at this later date just
exactly WHAT tricks I tried. Unfortunately I had to move and pack away the
school IMac scanner/computer for the summer in my storage room but as soon
as I get back to school in the fall I'm going to bring up this problem again
to the listserv. Seems some of you already have some good ideas I need to
try. Boy...I SURE hope I can get this thing FIXED! I'm going to save some of
your, Woody's, and other postings until the fall so I don't forget who said
what. Thanks and toodles....Bunki

---