Re: Glenna Goodacre

---------

From: Donald C. Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 10:42:02 PDT

Woody,

I love this site on Glenna Goodacre! You are really sharing some wonderful
sites and info to your fellow art teachers. Your efforts are a great gift
to me! You are one of the reasons that I signed-up for ArtsEdNet Talk. I
had been checking out the past info shared and you were a marvelous
contributor to the site. Just keep up the great accomplishments. Also,
your web site is so valuable to me!

Thanks so much for your time and efforts... we art teachers need your
knowledge to be shared,
Idus in Mississippi (one hour from New Orleans)