Re: photocopying large format

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 06:27:46 PDT

Copying portions of a book for face to face instruction is
within the copyright laws. I stress originality in my classes
and my students understand plagiarism. Copyright infringement
becomes a legal issue when you are making money off the
material. Ethically we are stealing when we paint Daffy Ducks
image on the playroom walls. But that's pushing the issue.
                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars: