RE: saving gif. to jpeg....

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 21:45:43 PDT

Hi Bunki,
I am not a Photoshop user but see if there is an option to EXPORT the gif as
a jpeg. That might work. I use Paint Shop Pro because I find it to be much
more intuitive than Photoshop and a heck of a lot cheaper! ($85)

-Alix Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA
apeshette@djusd.k12.ca.us

"There are three ways to get something done:
1. Do it yourself
2. Hire someone
3. Forbid your students to do it"