Re: Need advice-colored pencils

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 19:15:44 PDT

Personally, I prefer the boxes of 12 for my elementary and 24 for my high
school students. I keep them in their original boxes until they literally
fall apart, and then they go into the community bucket for the kids to use
if they need a special color. I find the plastic pencil boxes to large to
store.
~Michal

> >>can you tell me if you keep them in the original box they come in or do
> you put them in another container once you get them<<

---