Re: suggestions?

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 16:20:16 PDT

FYI I will endorse Gretchen's suggestion re the Royal Gorge. I walked on
the suspension bridge many years ago and it was totally great! Take your
camera because you will not see a more awe inspiring sight. Sorry I have
not been as active this summer.....the wedding will be July 27 and I will
have my life back. LOL I hope everyone is enjoying theirs.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com