Re: suggestions

---------

From: Deborah Gilbert (dngart1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 11:44:49 PDT

> My family will be traveling westward next week. First night Kansas =
> City, second night Pueblo, Colorado and three nights in Sedona, AZ.
> For those of you that live in those areas or have been there; what are =
> must sees and do's for an artist/teacher a twelve year old boy and eight =
> year old girl?

You might want to check this URL first -
http://www.9news.com/newsroom/wf2002-stats.htm
Remember that our state has been on fire for a month now and some of the
neat places to see - like Mesa Verde, for example - may still be
unapproachable by tourists. Also, the whole state has a ban on anything
that contains flames - ie. if you smoke, the only legal place to smoke is in
the middle of a parking lot. Needless to say, the 4th was a bit of a
disappointment this year.

Deborah in Colorado

---