Re: photocopying large format

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 10:18:57 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

Summer greetings! isn't summer great? anyway, I have a question: does anyone
know how to photocopy student work that is 11" x 14"? Kinkos says they
can't do it!!! My scanner is too small, my printer not good enough to print
from my digital camera... any ideas?

I'll echo Woody's comments. Kinko's CAN photocopy larger works...even poster
size. Perhaps you need to go to another Kinko's which might have that large
size machine. Also....again I'll echo...make sure you tell them it's student
work that you are copying regardless of what it is and that you are using it
only for your classroom teaching. I've copied many 12x18" student works this
way.

I like to use this method when I'm making an example and I need to show
stages of development. I'll make the first step and have it copied. Then
I'll take it home, work on it some more, and have another copy made of the
added stage. This way I can have 3-4 stages of 12x18" pictures for a
display. Toodles.....Bunki

---