RE: suggestions?

---------

From: Ralph and Gretchen (schultz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 10:30:01 PDT

Just west of Pueblo is Canyon City, Colorado. The prime attraction
there is the Royal Gorge. I'll bet all of you will be awestruck at this
big "hole in the ground" - 1100 feet deep, the Arkansas River at the
bottom and a suspension bridge over it. I've never had the nerve to
take the cable car to the other side, but have taken the tram to the
bottom. It'll be crowded. There is a fee, too. Don't know what it is
these days.

Also, if you haven't been west very much, there's a place on the way to
Royal Gorge outside of Canyon City called "Buckskin Joe". It's a
recreation of an old Western town, complete with mock shoot-outs in the
street. Have fun!
Gretchen

---