Re: Fwd: photocopying large format

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 08:30:49 PDT

If I understand you correctly, you want a larger and clearer
image on a web page. When you zoom in or enlarge a 72 dpi
jpeg image it just shows the pixels close up. The image will
look worse the more you enlarge it. If you are scanning the
photo into your computer you might save it at 300 dpi.
But it would take a lot of space on the server and would
take a long, long time to load for anyone on a dial up connection.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars: