Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Art Makes You Smart

From: Cobb Mikel D (cobb.mike_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 18:13:17 PDT

There was an art infusion program initiated with 615 students in Ohio called SPECTRA+. It objectively evaluated achademic achievement, creativity, self-concept, locus of control, and art appreciation. Richard Luftig did a secondary report in Studies in Art Education. Let me know what you think and if you find any other information on student benefits through art.