Re: suggestions in KC ?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 06:45:47 PDT

Karen,
        Sounds like you won't have much time except to sleep,
eat and drive. It' a very long drive from KC to Pueblo. As for
what not to miss in KC in a short time: Nelson Gallery, Plaza,
(close together) and Union Station near Crown Center (just
two miles north of Plaza). As you drive through try to catch
a glimpse of the Sky Stations atop Bartel Hall in downtown
KC. (1 1/2 miles north of Union Station).
        http://www.taospaint.com/VirtualTour.RMFisherNight.html
                                Enjoy your trip, Woody in KC

--
This one soars: