Re: Powerpoint

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 07:02:54 PDT

Giving credit is the right thing to do especially in teaching your
students ethics. If you took images from numerous sites, I'd
suggest a page of credits near the end of the presentation so
as not to distract from the content. You may be glad later that
you have a record of where the images came from.
                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars: