Info on Frida movie

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 06:34:44 PDT

I just created a web page about the movie on Frida Kahlo.
        http://www.taospaint.com/FridaMovie.html
It is suppose to be released in October. What a great opportunity
to infuse Art History and Culture into the classroom. As with
Frida's life and art, not everything on the links I posted will
be suitable for the classroom. Visually it looks like they did
a great job with the movie.
                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars: