suggestions?

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 08:00:12 PDT

My family will be traveling westward next week. First night Kansas City, second night Pueblo, Colorado and three nights in Sedona, AZ.
For those of you that live in those areas or have been there; what are must sees and do's for an artist/teacher a twelve year old boy and eight year old girl?

Also, any of you ever painted vinyl flooring? Mine is looking worn in the kitchen - but I don't want to replace it at this time or cover it with carpet? Any suggestions?
I found a link on Better Homes and Gardens that stated something about wonderful results painting over it - but couldn't get to the link.

---