Dressing for interviews

---------

From: susan earl (susanearl360_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 19:43:51 PDT

Several years ago, when applying for my first teaching job, I was told you
were basically expected to wear a black or navy blue suit and take along a
huge black portfolio of your own artwork. The last interview I was on, I
didn't see anyone in a suit or even with a portfolio. Maybe this subject was
discussed but what do you wear and what do you take?
Thanks-
Susan