Re: Digital Camera

---------

From: David Wuerffel (wuerfeld_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 18:35:46 PDT

Marty,
I've used several types of digita cameras and found I like the HP best It is about $250, easy to use, easy to transfer image and the quality is comparable to the more expensive ones that I've used. Also, they back their product and are very helpful with updates and answering any questions that you might have. Make sure you get a smart card whatever you choose as you'll want to have large storage capabilities.
Jayne