Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Waterproof Digital Prints

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 14:30:39 PDT

In San Antonio I found out about a company that sold ink jet printer
paper that printed a waterproof image. Use your old ink jet printer
and the same old ink, only the paper was different.
                ($14.95 for 50 sheets)
I tested it this morning, great image (even put it under the tap).
They will mail you a sample pack of 2 sheets each of the four
types of paper they have. I tried to order some this morning
but the on line system kept cutting me off.

I thought someone might be interested in the paper.
It's always frustrated me when a drop of water gets on
a great digital photo.
                                        Woody in KC

This one soars: