RE: archival digital photos

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 11:26:10 PDT

Hi Amanda,
First of all, there are archival inks; which are really pigments not dyes.
These give very long lasting results. Secondly, Epson has a line of
professional high resolution printers that produce large format prints.

Good luck with your search.

Alix Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School