archival digital photos

---------

From: Amanda Linn (toasterart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 10:03:02 PDT

I need an expert out there...
I have been researching the best papers, inks,
printers etc. to use for printing photos I have
manipulated in photoshop. While I realize all photos
are fragile and have a somewhat limited life
expectancy, does anyone know of or have you used a
particularly good product?
Is anyone familiar with using a spray of some type to
extend the life of the image?
These questions are related to my own work at this
time, but I am seriously considering going all digital
in my photo program at school in the interest of cost
and what the students will learn to do that they can
use after they graduate since it is likely few of them
will have access to darkrooms.

Thanks for your help
Amanda
Little Rock, Arkansas

=====
"every saint has a past- every sinner a future"
Oscar Wilde