RE: ice breakers

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 21:48:17 PDT

Hi,
I too am always in search of good ice breakers that haven't been done to
death or are too cutesy for 9th graders. I recently bought a book titled "
The Big Book of Motivational Games" by Robert Epstein. (ISBN.
0--07-137234-2) While the book is geared towards corporate and business
culture, there are some games in it that teach cooperation, teamwork and
planning. I think my 9th graders will enjoy these.

-Alix Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA
apeshette@djusd.k12.ca.us

"There are three ways to get something done:
1. Do it yourself
2. Hire someone
3. Forbid your students to do it"