Re: Teaching art in a Catholic school

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 20:50:44 PDT

I have a friend who teaches in a girls catholic school. She LOVES it.
She gets to teach them anything she wants to, and they have a great time,
do some pretty "out there" projects, very creative. She does not have to
tie her units to religion at all. I teach in a private school and love
it, love it, love it. I've been there 23 years. I'm in a really great
school with terrific benefits and competitive salary with any public in
town. Faculty in my school is treated with utmost professionalism, and
teachers get along great. We share ideas constantly and are in and out of
each others' classrooms a lot. Kids are wonderful. Art budget is good. I
still love my job.

---