Re: ice breakers

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 20:45:10 PDT

I remember a funny game I played ( lots of you have probably played this
too, but it's good) called "WHO AM I?" We were all given a piece of paper
with a name of a famous person (artist) on it and we were to put it on a
partners back without letting them know who's name is on their back. We
were then to ask questions of the partner to try to ascertain who's name
was on our own backs. You could do this with any category of words. You
could do it with a partner or as a big group of mingling question askers.
I will never forget the strange STRANGE experience I had playing this
game. I somehow on earth guessed that I was Joan of Arc in three guesses.
Totally freaked my partner and I out. What does it mean? Was I Joan?????
 Only the shadow knows, and he's not telling..... woooo eeee
oooooo..........

---