Taos Watercolors in Photo Jam

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 14:08:59 PDT

        This technology continues to baffle me. I may have goofed or perhaps
I can't have more than one Photo Jam on my web site at the same time.
Whatever the case several kind folks have informed me that no matter
which link they used all they got were my triplet grandkids. Not that
the three of them aren't beautiful but enough is enough.
        This link should take you to a Photo Jam presentation of watercolors
done by several students at the Sagebrush Inn in Taos back in June.
        http://www.taospaint.com/Taosphotojam.html
                                I hope it works this time, Woody in KC

--
This one soars: