Re: disc problems

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 10:33:09 PDT

Acupuncture and massage by a muscle therapist in addition to the
therapy did it for me. Taking Magnesium tablets also helped big time
and not expensive! What ever it takes to improve is long :<( and
slow!

My therapist gave me a good suggestion. 3 Dr. insisted on surgery and
2 insisted it was not advised. ???? what to do ??? Therapist
suggested that surgery is needed only if there is never any relief.
She said that the best you can feel in a day is what the body can heal
without surgery. Since I could have some short time without pain I
made the decision to go with therapy and was successful.

Good luck, Jan