Re: See Taos Paintings in Photojam

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 10:24:51 PDT

Woody...from the slowest person on the list...even though I am about nine
miles closer to town, my connection is still pretty slow, and it took 11
minutes to load, and view what turned out to be the darling triplets rather
than the watercolors. I got the music and everything, but am wondering why
I got the kids rather than the paintings.
Anyway, Photojam looks very cool, my students will love it if they haven't
already seen it.
By the way, one reason I was interested in see some more of your art was
that finally finally finally, I have bought my house near town, and I have
my very own studio facing a beautiful creek. I have my loom set up, and all
my printmaking gear ready to go...almost. I have my priorities a bit
skewed...now I need to unpack some more nonart stuff. Actually I haven't
finished bring stuff to town, so I bet do that too! Moving after 26 years
in one place is not easy.
Charlotte in California
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com